5 de agosto de 2021

Saurabh Chatterjee from Johnson & Johnson attacked again! HELP!!!!!!



Saurabh Chatterjee that lives in Chittaranjan Park also known as CR Park and works in Government Affairs and Policy at Johnson & Johnson, New Delhi, has attacked again for the THIRD time. 

I have already three FIR registered against this violent man. He is a serial offender:

1. FIR was registered on 01/01/2019

2. FIR was registered on 06/04/2020

3. FIR was registered on 04/08/2021

He is constantly threatening and attacking me every year, as you can see per the dates above. 

He is becoming more and more violent with each episode of anger. I am scared of him and I fear for my life! I do not feel comfortable anymore in my own house and I hope that this time someone can really help me!!!!!!!!

This recurrent problem is happening because he wants to park his car on the sidewalk where my plants are. 

Now he has a bigger car and he needs more space, hence this time he has destroyed all my plants and he has broken all my pots causing a massive destruction. The CCTV camera on the street has registered everything.

I sincerely hope that someone can help me and put an end to these constant harassment. 





















#Saurabh_Chatterjee

.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentario sincero por gentileza.