2 de janeiro de 2019

Saurabh Chatterjee from Chittaranjan Park has threatened me

Yesterday 01/01/2019 an Indian man called Saurabh Chatterjee that lives in Chittaranjan Park also known as C R Park, with a thick wooden baton in his hands, threatened me for giving water to the street dogs. 

He promised to beat me and kill the dogs if I give water to them. 

So far he has broken eight (8) bowls of water for the dogs. 

He is a violent man. He works in the Public Policy and Government Affairs at Tata Motors Limited, that is an Indian company. 

Everything has been recorded by the CCTV camera on the street. 

I had to go to police and file a FIR as he said he would beat me with the wood stick for giving water to the dogs. 

I hope that Delhi Police can help me!


#Saurabh_Chatterjee

.


 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentario sincero por gentileza.